I am so excited to share with you everything I know! In this 22 page Almanac you will find tons of real world tips for the Highly Sensitive Person, including the following:
- What it means to be an HSP and why it’s perfectly normal that you are reaching for food
- Insight into my waking and sleeping routines which keeps morning anxiety and sleepless nights at bay
- The best way to fight cravings and heal depression (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to ground yourself through guided meditations and breathing exercises
- Exactly what to feed your sensitive digestive system
- How to exercise for your body (and why gyms might be doing you more harm than good)
- Tons of links, books and resources for continued reading!
This short guide was created for the emotional eater who has tried everything and still finds her self struggling around food. If you feel the life you lead is smaller than you want it to be and your purpose seems farther a way than it should, please download this handbook. It this guide you will find:
- A wonderful reframe on our struggle with emotional eating that will change the way you think.
- Four Practical tips and accompanying exercises that you can employ immediately. These tips were created out of my decade long struggle with food and when utilized, really utilized, I know that they can bring you to a place where food is no longer an issue.